singzeon.


(closed)



13 October 2010:

Tomorrow is the last exam paper and here I am blogging.

Let's see what I have to say in this post.
Oh! Firstly, please remember to spread the link of Freerice.com to others. I'm sure that you'll agree it's always good to do good stuff, and gain from it. Not in monetary terms, but sometimes money won't but you everything. 錢不是萬能的。
Today marks the day that I return to Facebook, after being on a hiatus for about 3+ months. Bascially, it still looks the same. I think Facebook has really succeeded. Although I did struggle when I forgot places that I could go, generally, it was very user-friendly, as usual. Gosh, I am like doing a review for them ...
Anyway, that's not all. In my previous previous post, I talked about nowaday teenagers being very bo-chap about Chinese. Well, yesterday, I met (on Twitter, haha) a girl that was quite good in Chinese, especially Trad Chi. It was like finding a needle in the vast ocean (haha 海底撈針). I was really shocked when she said that she was from Singapore. I half-expected her to say something like Taiwan or HK, since it was the most possible scenario.
Then, today, someone which I really though was 紅毛派 actually likes Chinese songs! Too bad she likes songs by 吳克群, which I personally hate. But never mind, it's already very rare that I meet people that do like to listen to Chinese songs. Now, the trend would be something like Super Junior or SNSD. I'm just randomly naming these two bands taken from my knowledge of Korean bands, which is about <10. Well, the number of Korean bands is not my point. Haha. My point is, finding others that are still a bit interested in Chinese makes me happy. Okay, I know you people out there will think I crazy, but never mind. Freerice.com



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。