singzeon.


(closed)



26 October 2010:

It's been a long time since I posted anything; I suppose any of my regular readers would already have been gone.

If not, well, thank you! LOL.
School is ending soon. Today was the 3rd last day of Sec2. I spent the day at a primary school for marketing talk.
Maybe, I should have rejected S, because I acually sort of regret now. I had not been very close with the people in my class, yet I am not really doing much to 補救. Even when people take the initiative to approach and all that, my bad attitude spoils everything.
Thinking back, what a jerk I have been. I used to think why people would only pick on me; why others won't. Well, yeah, now I know it. Actually, I think it was quite obvious from the start, people aren't that boliao. If they pick on you, it can only mean something.
Tomorrow is the second last day. It will be interclass. I am only as soccer reserve. Which means I would only stand by the side watching other boys play. Frankly speaking, I am okay with it, since I am not as good with soccer, so I won't want to pull the team down. Our 2EP boys are awesome.
I don't know if anyone remembers the first day of school, where the boys first got to know each other. Now when I think of it, it is quite 心酸 de. We all have developed and changed throughout this two years, so much so that there was conflict.
Conflict is unavoidable; it's just how it's solved. I suppose I wasn't that good in handling it, so that is why things are like that now.
Someone used to ask me: Why do you hate the boys? I don't. I might have a slight dislike, but I definitely do not hate them. It is all 緣, all that happened. So I won't hate anyone, unless the person deserves it. I really hope I have been a good classmate, at least to the boys.
If not, I would have wasted 2 years with them. I'm not saying that I want to influence everyone everywhere, just maybe at least they can just remember that they used to know me.
I have never written such a sad post before. Well, I suppose it's because I have really felt all these things.
Two years. I hope we will still keep in contact with each other next time. I will definitely with some, since we are either in wushu or SC, but what about others? Those that are in different classes? I hope 2 years at least warrants a smile or a wave; I'll try not to ignore people. In fact, I should not.
To you reading: So sorry I spoiled your mood; it shouldn't be the case. I shall try to blog about more happy stuff next time.

Please remember to support Freerice.com!



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。