singzeon.


(closed)



19 September 2010:

yay more people are viewing my blog, at least I know I have recurring visitors.

For those of you that constantly read my blog, I suppose you should know by now that my posts follow a certain pattern: long titles (only in English), and posts in either English or Traditional Chinese. One thing, though. Previously, my posts in English were very abbreviated, something like those kind of English Singaporeans would use in text messages. Somehow, someone doubted my grasp of the language.

He questioned whether I was only proficient in Chinese, since it seems that my Chinese is better than English. Well, I am not angry or what, but I have decided to type my posts in the future in proper English / Chinese, with the abbreviations taking up at most 5% of my posts. Also, I shall aim to have at least 2 posts a week, but only 1 post a day.

Haha, you might think, why am I so serious about it? It's not as if I am a professional blogger. I am only a student juggling studies, blogging, and many other stuffs. Well, actually, I don't think only professional bloggers should do that. To me, amatuer bloggers should have a rough plan too. This way, with this plan, I would have self-control too. :) I would not spend so much time on my blog.

For those of you also following me on Twitter, (if you haven't, please do!) I will still be updating regularly. I don't think Twitter is such a distraction as comparesd to Facebook, so that's why I did not disable Twitter.

That's all for now! Keep visiting, and remember my new site address!! :)

[this was a delayed post.]



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。