singzeon.


(closed)



30 September 2010:

there is no need to get so sarcastic; if you don't like me, tell it to my face.

Actually, this title pretty much sums up what I have to say.
It's been a while since I have been troubled by this issue. (If you don't know what I am talking about, read my old posts.) Now, I feel it's coming back a little.
I know that I can be quite irritating at times, but feel that there is no need for you to treat me this way. You do not have to be so sarcastic, "scolding" your friends to let me get the message.
Since you wanted to play this sarcasm game, don't blame me if I play it with you. I suppose you know that I can be very sarcastic if I want, it's just that I have stopped being as sarcastic as I was last time.
Instead, it's now you. You are the one that is being very sarcastic now. I don't know: is this retribution in one way or another? Last time I was sarcastic towards you, so now you are repaying me.
Nevertheless, I sincerely hope that you are only doing this to me. Not because I enjoy getting suan-ed, but it's because I think no one really deserves that much sarcasm that you are giving. I admit that I do use sarcasm one in a while, but it's not like you now.
You have been more "abusive" and manipulative. I placed abusive under quotation marks, because it is not exactly true. I know that you are just "playing around", but surely there must be a limit? You tore someone's shirt three times; then apologise, is this being sincere and all that?
I can't limit your behaviour, and will most probably irritate you if I "persuade" you. I am in no right to persuade you; you are better than me in a lot of ways. However, I don't think that you should be doing what you are now. I think it is very disrespectful.
You became very mischievious; that is alright, but so have you been cunning. I feel bad typing them out, so I am not going to. I would just like to let you know that you have been doing the things that you don't like me to do as well.
The girls did make comments previously; I do not if you are feigning ignorance, or if you do not care. You have been shaming yourself actually. Too bad if you do not know.

In other news, no news is not good news.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。