singzeon.


(closed)



16 September 2010:

my feelings now r like tis graph.


up n down n up n down.
anw.
tmr having mid-autumn duty til 9.
O.O
quite late eh
then agn, mayb nt so diff cos oni usher.

i tink blogger's stats got problem.
it says i hav 2 pageviews ytd.
i noe u mite say cos nobody wan read, but den it has been lidat 4 3 days leh.
HAH.
so i tink someth wrong lorh.
scare me.

read an article abt 羅志祥.
or 小豬.
anw, 大大的標題:「小豬:我就是娘!」
relates 2 me.
las time shane dawson oso said smth lidat.
he hates e ppl tt misuse the word "gay".
nowadays ppl r using it jus 2 say tt a person is very ... ahem.
but, tt doesnt mean tt he prefers a pe**s instead of a va***a rite?!
(gosh, i m geting v crude)
i duno wat's e prob w/ ppl tt cal others "gay" the whole time lorh.
seems easy 2 call, but it's v not nice wat.
One guy once called me "gay".
Now I hear he is "gay": the prefer-pe**s kind. O.O
Okay, maybe that is kind of scary, cos he is only 14.
So if the rumours are really true, ... O.O!
Anyway, ha, just deserts.


I think believing in Buddhism has made me a better person.
Slightly, haha.
At least now I wil 三思而行.
But, actually, I still do have a lot of bad habits.
So I do need to get rid of them.
Wish me luck, yeah?



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。