singzeon.


(closed)



2 June 2010:

Wushu was nothing like what I expected to be, as mentioned in my previous post.

So it turns out that I was wrong. Hehe. Wushu wasn't really that tiring after all, of course there was the strenuous part.
Haha. 基本功 was not a problem (not saying that I'm good at it though), I somehow felt that I have improved it. Haha. oh but as usual lah, 跳躍動作 could have killed me lorh. All the jumps and "flying". haha.
還有還有……太極酷斃了!!!!!okay lah, maybe it wasn't tt cool after all, since it's all 慢動作 haha. but still, I learnt some more moves, and the S1s learned somemore moves! haha lol. 2day I slacked a little, only did the 太極基本功 with them. actually I'm supposed to teach them (sort of) and make sure they know. but stil, quite slack luh. I ended up teaching juNyinG a little of 雲手. but stil during tt time I kept saying "Hey, that's me in the mirror!" (sense the "excitement" in my voice)
Haha totally spastic and retarded and lame, but somehow it stil made 2 people laugh. Well... haha. :D
Hmm, next lesson, I really need teach them properly liao, or else not fair to the other 3. :D but i must say the S1s were not like me at all: they were easy to teach and understood things fast. not like me, blur blur de haha. so hopefully they can quickly show to coach their 24. make her "WOW". lol.
today seems like a happy day to me. :) what about night? stil a mystery though.
《下次再見》將在(最多)兩天后有新進展! :D kk, that's all. :D
oh but still,
ANYONE HAS BONAMANA LYRICS IN KOREAN?



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。