singzeon.


(closed)



1 June 2010:

What I am doing now: a type of post which I never liked to do.

I don't know why, but I have never liked those kind of posts that have people typing about what they did. Because normally it'll be some ordinary stuff like schooling or the sorts, and I (obviously) won't like reading all this stuff everytime I'm in someone's blog.
But today, I surprisingly want to do this kind of post. Hmm, I also dunno why.
Actually ... I feel of this post like an update to people about me (although I don't think anyone would be bothered).
Been reading 1984. You may want to click on the link to find out more about the book. I actually started reading this book because of Ms Quek (for those of you that know her), after she introduced us to
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.
:) that proved to be interesting and so I've been reading it since the start of the holidays.
And also ... I've also started on Twitter. Well actually not really started, but resumed. 6 months ago I "gave up" on using Twitter. Haha.
-----

HOLIDAY HOMEWORK!
Math was fun, okay... Physics was easy at first, then became confusing... English...! Haven't started. :( (我不想做華文功課,看到就sian) Haven't started on any Humanities hw too. Hmm. I really should get started. :D



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。