singzeon.


(closed)



24 June 2010:

I don’t think I’ll be posting 2moro, so this will be my last holiday post.

Holidays ending soon.
On Facebook, more and more people r having statuses regarding.
Haha, standard de lah.
Ytd Ms Chan asked Wushu ppl hu havent finish hol Hw. Some raised up their hands.
Haha from behind i inched my hand up.
Too bad she didn’t see. :D
Hm, actually I don’t know what to blog about.
Just tt I’m a little bored here, so I jus decided to blog. :)
Oh n tt makes me tink of this: hw many ppl read my blog?
The (chinese) ppl counter shows 叁捌捌, which is 388 actually, but how many r nt by me?
Nt tt i trying 2 cheat lah, but when i refresh 4 new posts, it counts me in.
or when i add scripts (esp by me cos i duno hw it works) i kip on refreshing.

戴陽天、袁帥 wil be on radio soon. Srsly lah, i duno y ppl get so attracted to him leh. No offence arh. but srsly jus cos he looks gd den ppl like him?
of cuz lah, he does act okay. but i stil tink he is like very “lucky” tt he can hv so many fans.

oh btw i’ve added a new widget on my blog. by IsParade Japan. Dun ask me y the name so weird.
Well it searches twitter 4 updates by ppl w/ “Bonamana” as keyword, then show them marching. Cool n cute rite?

oh n i jus realised the meaning of “(Y)”. haha means thumb-up, rite? wel i dun use MSN lah, so i didnt noe at1st.

hehe k lah tt’s all for nw.

PS: what color scheme shld i use 4 my new blogskin? main color???



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。