singzeon.


(closed)



7 May 2010:

M Y E

MYE is about ½ over. I’m only left with ¼ brain juice.
For people that know me well, you really shouldn’t trouble me when you see me walking out of the exam room without conversing with anyone.
It would mean that I did (or at least felt that I did) badly in that paper.
Which is why, I was “emo–ing”.
The papers were okay.
Meaning: Below expectations.
I shall not comment about English.
I could do Math. yay. just tt i m abit worried 4 paper 2 of math. since mensureation wasn't tested, i m really afraid tt they make it a mensuration paper. my algebra n mensuration standard is really 天壤之別.
ARGH! HCL 作文。我覺得我的公函還好,作文就真的差強人意了。最終只能拼個“感人結尾”,希望老師能感受到我的“感人情愫”。
I shall not comment about Bio.
For history, I really should practice SBQ!!! Surprisingly, I could do SEQ and judgement qn. Really hope I can get 30+ for it.
Today's Lit. Haiz. No comment too.
And good riddance to you Geog. (saying it way in advance).
Why can't they end Chemistry earlier? Let us have the enjoyable papers 1st.
You have been reading my nonsense for n minutes. Aren't you tired / bored? I am. That's all for this post.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。