singzeon.


(closed)



30 April 2010:

MYE is 1/8 over. English paper just ended.
Well, the paper didn't turn out to be that killer, as I had predicted it to be.
Well, if you noticed, I had removed the "Blog Under Hiatus" thingy. Yes, my hiatus officially ends yesterday. From today onwards (till 14 May), it's exam period.
I won't mark out the possibility of using the computer (minimally) during this period of time, but certainly I won't be that "strict" I was with myself.
You might say I'm siao. But to me, there's not much use in studying at this point of time. Occasional flipping of books might refresh your memory, but certainly not trying to cram everything in your brain. That won't work.
On Tuesday there is Math and Chinese. Two subjects that I'm very comfortable with. Still, that does not mean that I am surely getting high marks. I might (choy choy) have a panic attack (choy choy choy) and do badly.
But I hope that doesn't happen at all.
Haha alright that shall be the end of my post. But before I leave, I shall leave you with a math trick question. The answer shall be posted with the next post.
Find
(x-a)(x-b)(x-c)(x-d)(x-e)...(x-z).



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。