singzeon.


(closed)



29 July 2014:

The only way is up.

Today the official results slip for JCTs has been released. As expected, my results for most subjects have worsened. I guess I shall use that as motivation. There's not much time left. 97 days to the real deal.

Today was I's birthday. Yesterday night the few of them chatted via Whatsapp about calling her at midnight to wish her. I switched my Wifi off since yesterday morning, which meant I was clueless to any of this.

Imagine my shock and horror when I turned on Wifi today and saw all them messages. I was very upset since I am not very close to them anymore, and it's sad. Furthermore, they have been trying to include me from time to time.


I'm guessing this will be a sign of things to come? And I honestly hope I don't need to sacrifice my social life. Already I'm not the most extroverted person; I can't afford to recluse myself further.

Life goes on. 人生就是不停的戰鬥。

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。