singzeon.


(closed)



13 January 2013:

Back with a blast!

After 13 days, I'm back. Firstly, sorry to the 668 of you who have clicked in since 1st Jan. I am surprised that there are more than half a thousand views since then; I really thought viewership would drop to maybe around five per day. Secondly, sorry about breaking my rule. I mentioned that I would blog at least once a week, but for the week of 6 - 12 Jan I did not.

Why haven't I blogged since 1 Jan? I was bored and depressed. And by depressed, I really meant depressed. Thankfully this time there was no suicidal thoughts, but I was still very down. Days passed and I did almost nothing. It was quite horrible, very horrible.

Now that I'm much better, of course I'm back to blogging. So much has happened over the past few days. I actually prepared to write so much more, but I forgot what to type. So too bad.

TTFN.



aboutme.

From Singapore. 20 years of age. Blogs as and when inspiration comes, in British English (and Singlish), Traditional Chinese and (hopefully) Russian. Not a lifestyle blogger, expect posts to be serious, dull or even obscure. I enjoy comedy, in particular British humour.



interests.

[more or less in order] medicine | forensics | theatre | modern world history | typography (including style and grammar) | visual design | Taiji | Chinese language and literature | Mandarin pop (and singing) | Apple products.



typography.

PT Serif for main text and links. Ubuntu Condensed for dates, post titles and sidebar headings. Both fonts from Google Web Fonts.



credits.

singzeon. by Sing Zeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. Pictures used here either come from my Instagram (instagram.com/singzeon) or Google image search. For the latter, I do not own those pictures.



quote.

Hard to love. 認真你就輸了。